Senior Citizens’ Law Office was founded in 1983 with the goal of providing senior citizens in Albuquerque, New Mexico with free legal assistance. We currently serve seniors age 60 and older in Bernalillo, Sandoval, Torrance, and Valencia Counties, New Mexico, with a wide range of free legal services. We also offer estate planning services for a reduced fee, including wills, probates, and transfer on death deeds (TODDs).
Please call to make an appointment. If you drop by without an appointment you may not get to meet with a lawyer immediately, so we recommend that you bring your legal paperwork and leave a copy for a lawyer to review.
- Monday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mission Statement: The mission of SCLO is to provide critically needed advocacy and legal representation to residents sixty years of age and older in order to uphold their rights, maximize their autonomy and ensure that they receive the benefits to which they are entitled.