Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program

1104 Main St
Vancouver, WA - 98660
Phone Number: (360) 695-5313

The Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program (CCVLP) is a small non-profit organization governed by a board of directors. Clients of the CCVLP must meet income requirements of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Services include referrals to the CLEAR hotline, consultations with attorneys, preparation for appearing in court and direct representation. All of these services are at no cost to the client.

Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

  • Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Saturday closed
  • Sunday closed

Mission Statement: To provide access to justice for low income individuals by facilitating civil legal services through volunteer attorneys.

User questions & answers

Are you familiar with Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program? Help users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.
Have you ever used this office for anything? What did you think?

Have you ever used this office for anything? What did you think?

What legal problem are looking for help on?

What legal problem are looking for help on?


0 votes
Sunday, September 12, 2021


Eviction of sqauter

0 votes
Friday, July 17, 2020

Eviction of sqauter


2020-04-07 16:51:49

I need assistance to find out if my divorce decree from 1989 is still valid. It specifies that my ex-husband will maintain a life insurance policy for the benefit of the children that will be payable in the event of his death. And that the amount of the policy will not be reduced without my written approval. I want him to make arrangements with me in writing to confirm that this is included in his will. And if it is not, I want him to make those arrangements with an attorney and send me documentation. I wrote him a letter six weeks ago and asked him to let me know by the end of March but I have not heard from him. Our divorce took place in Washington.

2020-06-01 21:46:08

Hello I need help with divorce. I have 3 children and I am a student. I work for Uber occasionally.

2020-07-17 10:18:11

I need legal help with evicting a none welcome guest in my home. Pls help

2020-07-28 15:45:28

I am a senior who took out a loan to help my former supervisor with her mortgage, bills, food, etc. last September 2019. I have since lost my job and have no income. I've been paying the monthly payments for this woman, she only paid the first one. She also had me co-sign a loan for a used truck, I paid the first payment, she has been paying that loan, continually being late with payments. I have called her four times since April when I lost my job. She refuses to call me back, I need the payment for the personal loan as soon as possible. Is this something that an attorney can help me with?? Once again, I am 71 years old and I worked for her, she has accepted this money from me and will not pay me back. Thank you for your response.

2021-01-10 16:34:59

I have a family law case I am moving over to Vancouver from Oregon. I need help with the modification of the existing parenting plan. My Daughter is 7 she is having some issues and her mother has PTSD that is untreated. I need some help.

Leave a Comment

Contact form submitted!
We will be in touch soon.

Search for Legal Aid Offices

Find legal aid in your state or zip code.

Important Information

Legal Aid Funding
Legal aid professionals and organizations oftentimes receive government funding for taking on cases with those who cannot afford attorneys. For the most part, funding is limited so legal aid entities can only take on a limited amount of cases. Qualifications are often rigid.

News and Articles

Closest Area Legal Aid Offices